OPPORTUNITY: ISI PROCEEDINGS
- After these meetings, a volume of proceedings indexed by ISI Thomson Reuter will be sent to be published.
- According to the procedure, the Web of Science indexing is performed by the Thomson Reuter publisher, which evaluates the requests received and decides whether they will be published. From previous experience, we can state that all the requests submitted have been published.
- The cost will be approximately between 70-90 EUR/paper and can be paid directly at the congress secretariat.
- The Plenary Invited Speakers do not have to pay the publication fee; it is waved by the Organizing Committee. So please contact us if you are interested.
- Authors who want to publish a full paper of the presentation in an ISI Indexed Conference Proceedings, should submit their intention by email to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to receive the template and more details until the 30th of August 2019.
- We will need your full paper, in English, until the 10th of November 2019 in electronic format.
!!! The editors will do the scientific review of the sent articles. The editors reserve their right to reject the articles where the scientific content is considered inadequate and do not respect the wording instructions. The publication fee will be refunded to the authors with rejected articles.
!!! The articles sent after November 10, 2019 will NOT be accepted for the review and will be automatically rejected. An email regarding the confirmation of acception/rejection for the articles will be sent until November 20, 2019