INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE PREPARATION OF ORAL PRESENTATIONS
Please note the following information regarding your presentation:
- All the presentations and the support materials will be in English
- The presentations will remain the property of the speaker and cannot be used unless stated otherwise.
- A Speaker Preview Room will be available near the main presentation Halls for checking your presentation, although you need to upload your presentation directly in the designated Hall for your speech
- Please note that you need to bring your presentation on a CD, DVD or Memory stick (using the USB port) and load it in the allocated Hall for your presentation. Please do so at least 2 hours before the start of the session
- The only software accepted for oral presentation is MS-PowerPoint
- The presentation format should be 16:9
- You may use your own laptop if it is really necessary, but for this you will need to go in the conference hall during a break in order to check the compatibility (please have upon you all the necessary adaptors if using a Macintosh Computer) and get all the necessary technical support
- If combining video films with PowerPoint, please make sure to check it in the session hall where your lecture is taking place during a coffee or lunch break prior to your session - even after checking it in the Speaker's Preview Room.
- Please note that the congress’ computers in the session halls are being supplied with Microsoft Windows OS ( at least 7 ) and Microsoft Office ( at least 2007 )
- Please make sure that you get acquainted with the presentation timer, microphone and laserpointer slidechanger before you start your presentation.
- Please do not exceed the allocated presentation time!
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CHAIRS
Please make sure you are extra carefull in regard of the following aspects:
- Before your session, please take a few minutes to get familiar with the technical assistant present in each room
- Check the technical condition of the microphones, video projector and the slide changer - laser pointer. Please make sure that the light in the room is perfect for a presentation
- Please make sure that you start the session on time, even if the audience is reduced
- Please make sure that the time of the presentation is well respected to avoid delays. Each session has an allocated discussion time at the end of it.
- A screen with a countdown timer will be available for you to check at anytime. The timer will produce a short sound when one minute is remaining and will flash and produce another sound when the time of the presentation has expired
- Announce all the changes and information transmitted by the organizers, if there are any
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE PREPARATION OF POSTER PRESENTATIONS
Please note the following information regarding your e-poster presentation.
The posters will be sent exclusively in electronic format, there is no need to bring a printed hard copy with you.
The posters will not be presented, but it is recommended for the authors to be around the e-poster area during the coffee breaks and lunch break in the designated day mentioned in the program.
All poster presentations must be prepared with the instructions below and sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than October 10th, 2019:
- All posters must be prepared in electronic format, with the extension .ppt or .pptx (Microsoft Office PowerPoint)
- English language is mandatory
- Portrait orientation (ratio: 9:16)
- PowerPoint format (max. 1 slide / presentation)
- Graphics, tables or pictures are allowed
- Videos or audio files are NOT allowed.